$5.00 – $250.00
Hampshire Bird Club Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to helping people enjoy birding and to help them learn about birds and bird habitats. If you wish to join by mail instead, please download the pdf membership form.
- Monthly delivery of the HBC Newsletter.
- Monthly membership meetings with educational programs from national speakers.
- Year round field trips including overnight trips to coveted birding hotspots.
- Regular educational workshops for both beginning and experienced birders.
- A welcoming community for all who are interested in birds, without regard to race, gender, gender identity, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political affiliation, level of birding knowledge or experience. (See the HBC Code of Birding Ethics and Conduct.)
To advance the club’s mission, tax deductible contributions, in any amount, are appreciated and can be made by PayPal, with your membership renewal or a separate donation. You may also mail a check to:
Hampshire Bird Club, Inc.
PO BOX 3637
Amherst, MA 01004-3637
If you would like to join the club but are not in a financial position to do so, please send a brief note requesting a waiver for this membership year. This request will remain confidential. Please do not include any financial or other personal information.
|New & Returning Members|
Individual ($18), Family ($30), Student ($5), Downy Woodpecker ($40), Northern Flicker ($60), Red-Bellied Woodpecker ($100), Pileated Woodpecker ($250)