Links to MANO (Northampton) CBC Forms, Maps, and HistoryThe next MANO CBC is Sunday, December 17, 2023
CBC Forms This year; we are utilizing google forms for reports. We will send the Area Leaders the MANO compilation form.. MANO CBC has 36 areas. Feeder Watchers are being sent the Feeder Watcher form for compiling at their homes. The Bird List is a guide to commonly seen birds in Hampshire County in the field.
- MANO CBC Field List Common Birds 2021 —–this form is for use in the field.
- Rare Bird Form
- Guide to CBC Party Miles and Hours
- Dashboard Sign—-put one in your car
- Feeder Watchers can use the MANO CBC Field List of Common Birds —-this form can help you jot down what you see. Submit your final birds on the Feeder Watcher Compilation Form.
Northampton (MANO) Maps
- MANO (Northampton) CBC Circle
- MANO (Northampton) CBC Owling Map. Not perfect..but it works.
- Google Map of Northampton CBC (The center of the count is red and is at the Hadley Cemetery. The blue circle is our count area. The circle was created with this Latitude/Longitude: 42.343889000, -72.6027780000. Enter your street address at the magnifying glass, and you will see if you are within the Count Circle.
Map depicting Northampton CBC with 36 areas in Google Map, roads, marshes, streams, and more. (This map is courtesy of Kevin Barnes. We cannot thank you enough.)
MANO Google Maps Areas 1-36
Individual Area Maps zoomable in Google Maps or Google Earth
Select the Map that has your area. With the map open select your area and zoom in or out. Can switch between Google maps and Google Earth. Let us know if you have problems-[email protected]
- MANO Google Maps for Area 1 through Area 10 (new 2017)
- MANO Google Maps for Area 11 through Area 20 (new 2017)
- MANO Google Maps for Area 21 through Area 30 (new 2017)
- MANO Google Maps for Area 31 through Area 36 (new 2017)
The maps below are all in pdf format.
CBC History Documents
MANO reports covering the history of our CBC in various formats.
- MANO Annual Compilation reports 1999-2021 – This set of excel files shows the final compilation of every area every year from 2000 to the present. If you want to learn the history of your area, check this out.
- Mano CBC Bird Totals from 1935-2019 highest – (updated 2020) MANO 2018 compilation totals comparing with all species and number of birds since 1935.
- 2020 MANO compilation report – final results of 2020 CBC with species, number of birds, critters seen by all areas, and feeder watchers.
- MANO-Yearly-History-1934-2020 (updated 2021) is a summary of the total species, the total number of birds, the number of CBC participants, and the date of CBC for each year the MANO CBC has been held.
For more information, contact: Janice Jorgensen and Amanda Kallenbach – Northampton MANO CBC Compilers [email protected]